How to enable the noise isolation feature for phone calls on iPhone?
When Apple released the iOS 15 operating system, it added many new features to improve video calls in the FaceTime app, one of which is called Voice Isolation. This feature makes it easier for people to hear your voice clearly in a video call by isolating the surrounding distracting sounds.
How to activate the sound isolation feature for phone calls on iPhone
In the new iOS 16.4 update that Apple released, the Voice Isolation feature is now available for phone calls on the iPhone as well. This feature is one of the prominent new features that Apple introduced in this update, and it works by prioritizing the user's voice in phone calls and reducing surrounding noise, which helps to deliver the speaker's voice more clearly.
Here's how to activate the Voice Isolation feature on an iPhone:
- Open the Phone app and initiate a voice call with someone.
- Once the call has started, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap the Mic Mode button located near the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Tap the Voice Isolation option.
- The voice isolation feature will then be activated, and you can turn it off at any time by reopening the Control Center and activating the Standard option instead.
When Apple added the Voice Isolation feature to its FaceTime app, it also added another feature called Wide Spectrum, which enhances group voices without affecting the clarity of your own voice.
Post a Comment